Thursday, February 10, 2011

How The Receipies Were Created?







It always starts when I am resting and communing with my Father in heaven.  He gives me ideas to make individual items (pickles, paste, juices, and etc.) which are in my blog.  Praise God, I have all the things at home because I love to cook.  And, I'll straight away get up and try it.  I normally tell the Lord, "You gave them to me and I'm going to try it.  Should it turn out well, I will use them. Otherwise, I will throw them away."

By His grace, mercy and His loving kindness towards me, it never turns bad.  I thank the Lord and say, "Thank you Abba Father for this beautiful gift of blessing of my hands."   As a child of God, He gave me a promise in Deutronomy 28 'when we obey, what we will receive; and if we don't, what will happen.'   I praise and thank God for giving me an obedient spirit.  He will give the same blessing to all those who obey Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment